1. Acceptance of the Conditions of Use and its modifications.
2. Our services.
Our site and the services provided by or through it are provided "as is" and, therefore, the managers and owners of this site do not assume any responsibility for punctuality, cancellation, accuracy or non-delivery or storage of any data, communication or personalization of the User.
By visiting this site you accept that its owners reserve the right and may, at any time, without notice and without any responsibility towards you, change or cancel access to this site or its services or delete the data you provide , temporarily or permanently.
3. Your responsibilities and your registration obligations.
4. Privacy Policies.
5. Registration and Password.
You are responsible for your password and for all uses and services provided through your registration and / or access (Log-in) to this site, even if you do not
expressly authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your registration, account or password of which you become aware.
6. Your behavior.
You agree that all information or data of any kind [in the form of text, software, code, music or digital sound, photographic images, video or other materials, from now on defined: "content"] provided publicly or privately , are the sole responsibility of the person providing them or whose account is used to provide them.
In no case may the managers and owners of this site be held liable for the contents included in it or for errors and omissions.
Furthermore, by using this website and any service provided by it, you explicitly accept the following:
- (a) not to provide content or to adopt illegal, vulgar, obscene or otherwise reprehensible behavior, that would endanger, defame, defame or offend other people, or that interfere or interrupt this site or other services provided, that it infects through viruses electronic or other destructive and harmful programs, which may violate any national or international law in force;
- (b) not to falsify your identity or your association with people or entities or falsify or try to hide the origin of any content to you
- (c) not to collect data concerning other users;
- (d) not to use this site and / or its contents or services in any commercial service or that may in any way spread unwanted advertising ["junk mail" or "spam"], chain letters, diagrams pyramidal, or any other form of solicitation or unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
- (e) not to provide content that may give rise to civil or criminal liability or that may constitute or be considered a violation of a local, national or international law, including [but not limited to copyright laws, patents, or trade secrets].
7. Sending content to the site.
By providing content [of any kind] to this site:
- (a) You agree to provide us with international, free, perpetual and without exclusion rights to use, display, reproduce, adapt, publish, distribute, act, promote, archive, translate this content, in whole or in part. This license is applied in respect of any form, medium or technology known or developed subsequently;
- (b) you acknowledge that you have all the legal, moral and material rights and any other rights necessary to transfer such license to use established by this document;
- (c) acknowledge and accept that we have the right but not the obligation, in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or delete or limit access to any content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
8. Services from third parties.
Goods and services provided by third parties may be advertised or made available on or through this site. Representations of products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies they provide. We are not responsible in any way for any interaction, agreement or contract you have entered into with third parties.
9. Raising compensation claims.
10. No guarantees.
You acknowledge and accept that the use of this site and any service and content provided by it is available to you and provided to you at your own risk.
It is provided "as is" without any explicit or implicit guarantee, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for use and legality of any service provided.
There is also no guarantee, implicit or explicit, that any part of this service will be uninterrupted, correct, will not contain computer viruses, will be punctual, secure, accurate, reliable, of good quality or that any content provided can be downloaded via internet with safety.
You acknowledge and agree that neither we nor any participant in the services we provide provide professional suggestions of any kind and that the use of such suggestions or any other information is at your own risk and without our responsibility of any kind.
11. Limitation of Liability.
You acknowledge and accept that we will not in any case be liable for any damages of any kind and nature, direct or indirect, including loss of profits, data or other non-tangible losses [even after warning of the possibility of such losses occurring ] resulting from:
- (a) the use or inability to use our services;
- (b) the cost of obtaining substitute goods and services resulting from transactions carried out through our site or the services provided by it;
- (c) unauthorized access or modification of your data transmission,
- (d) statements or conduct of third parties on our site;
- (e) any other matter relating to our site or the services it provides.
12. Reserve on rights.
Regarding the rights relating to content on our site, we refer to the Creative Commons license
13. Notice of copyright infringement.
If you believe that your property has been used in violation of copyright or your intellectual property, please contact the Webmaster or site management / editor.
14. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction.
15. Other Information.
15. Other Information.
- (c) You accept that, by way of derogation from any legal provisions that may be otherwise provided, any dispute or conflict concerning your use of our site and the services provided by it will be notified legally within one year (1 year) from the occurrence of causes that have caused such dispute or conflict or are otherwise null;